Good Shepherd School invites you to learn more about our kindergarten through sixth grade community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour. We also recommend you attend one of our Open Houses in January. The Open House will provide an overview of the Good Shepherd curriculum and experience and an opportunity to meet our staff.
Applications are available the night of our first Open House. They may be picked up at the Open House, downloaded from our website or mailed to you.
Open House Dates and Times:
Monday, January 8th, 2018 - 6 P.M.
Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 - 6 P.M.
Registration for 2018 - 2019
Future Good Shepherd School Families:
Click HERE to access the new student application for the 2018-19 school year.
If you are looking for a 2017-2018 application, contact Jessica Ede at email@example.com
Tuition for the 2018 - 2019 school year:
Active Parishioner Rate* $4,840
Standard Tuition Rate $6,380
Family Plan ** Third child of a family pays 1/2 of tuition cost
Fourth child of a family pays no tuition
* Families who are active and contributing members of the parish community pay the Active Parishioner Rate in recognition of our parish's mission to support Catholic education for K-6 students. To qualify for the Active Parishioner Rate, Good Shepherd School families must: 1) be registered members of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, 2) regularly attend Sunday Mass at Good Shepherd (two times per month or more), 3) volunteer time and talent in parish ministries or events, and 4) support the work of the parish through traceable, unrestricted financial contributions (e.g., envelope offerings or electronic fund transfers). Families who do not qualify for the Active Parishioner Rate pay the Standard Tuition Rate. We will assess a family's fuflillment of these expectations throughout the year. If, after being reminded and encouraged to do so, a family does not meet the expectations of the Active Parishioner Rate, that family may be charged the Standard Tuition Rate.
Please note that some area parishes support their parishioners by subsidizing the difference between the Active Parishioner Rate and the Standard Tuition Rate. Currently, Saint Mary of the Lake (Plymouth) and Saint Margaret Mary (Golden Valley) support their families in this way. Check with your parish to see if you are eligible for help. All subsidy arrangements through other parishes are agreements between your family and your parish. You are responsible for any required application and compliance issues.
** The Family Plan is for families with three or four children currently enrolled in the school.
- A registration fee of $100.00 is required at the time of registration for all new students, including siblings of current students and is non-refundable. This fee is separate and not included in the student fee.
- A non-refundable individual student fee of $200 is charged for students in grades 1- 6 to cover field trips, assemblies, yearbook, and technology. The student fee is due by July 15th, 2018. This fee does not include special fees such as the 6th grade Long Lake Conservation Center and graduation trips.
- For kindergarten students, a non-refundable, fee of $275 is charged to cover all the above listed fees, as well as classroom supplies, cooking supplies, and daily snacks. This fee is due by July 15, 2018, as well.
- Student fees for all grade levels must be paid by July 15th, 2018. Accounts more than 30 days past due from the 15th of the month will be charged 1% per month or $20, whichever is greater.
- Payments returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $35.00 NSF fee.
- Good Shepherd accepts payment by cash, check, and credit card (American Express Visa, MasterCard). Please note that those paying by credit card are responsible for paying the non-refundable convenience fees (or credit card processing fees) assessed by TADS or any other credit card processing firm utilized by Good Shepherd.
- Families experiencing financial hardship are encouraged to contact the school to request financial aid.
- Unless paying directly by cash or check, families must pay tuition via TADS, our tuition management company, using one of the options listed below. Payments are due on the 15th of the month, beginning July 15th. There is an annual $45 TADS fee per family for those who elect to use the 10-month or Quarterly plans below.
Payment Policy: Families must pay tuition via TADS, our tuition management company, using one of the options listed below. Payments are due on the 15th of the month, beginning July 15. There is a $45 annual fee per family for those who elect to use the 10-Month or Quarterly payment plan below.
Option 1: Payment in full
Cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) must be made by July 15, 2018.
Active Parishioner Rate: $4,840.00 Standard Tuition Rate: $6,380.00
Option 2: Payment by credit card or ACH (automatic withdraw from bank account)
10-Month Plan: Due on the 15th of each month from July through April
Active Parishioner Rate: $484.00 Standard Tuition Rate: $638.00
Quarterly Plan: Four payments due July 15, October 15, December 15, & February 15
Active Parishioner Rate: $1,210.00 Standard Tuition Rate $1,595.00
Semi-annually Plan: Two payments due July 15 and December 15
Active Parishioner Rate: $2,420.00 Standard Tuition Rate: $3,190.00
Financial aid or other tuition assistance may be available through your parish. All subsidy arrangements are an agreement between your family and your parish. You are responsible for any required application and compliance issues.
We provide free busing for all Good Shepherd School students within the busing boundaries. The bus route includes Golden Valley, St. Louis Park, parts of New Hope, Robbinsdale and Crystal. Call 763-545-4285 for more information.